Entrance is £6, payable by cash or cheque. Children under 12 free.
Stody Lodge Gardens will next open to the public in May 2017:
- Sunday 7th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm) The Stody 'Kids for Kids' Family Fun Day
- Sunday 14th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Tuesday 16th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Thursday 18th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Sunday 21st May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Tuesday 23rd May 2017* (1pm - 5pm) in aid of the National Garden Scheme
- Wednesday 24th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Thursday 25th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Friday 26th May 2017 - (1pm - 5pm)
(Saturday 27th May 2017 - CLOSED)
- Sunday 28th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Bank Holiday Monday 29th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
*Stody Lodge Gardens will open in aid of the National Garden Scheme 1pm - 5pm on Tuesday 23rd May 2017. Non-members also welcome.
Dogs on leads are welcome, there is a free car park, plant stall and delicious homemade teas.
Private group visits are available by appointment Monday to Friday.
Please contact 01263 863994 for further visitor information and entrance fees.
There is good disabled access to most areas of the gardens.
How to find us
Stody Lodge Gardens is 16 miles northwest of Norwich and 3 miles south of Holt off the B1354. Postcode NR24 2ER.
T - 01263 863 994
T - 01263 860 572