Visitors are reminded to please adhere to the following requirements for their own and others' enjoyment and safety:
- Use is only permitted from one hour after sunrise to one hour before sunset
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times
- No vehicles, camping, fires or litter
- Adherence to the marked route and precaution to be taken with regards to wildlife, crops, farm vehicles and livestock
- The Estate accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage
We also currently offer and maintain two designated off-lead dog walking areas (in blue on the Stody map). Please be respectful to other users, the natural wildlife and the environment. A car park had been provided at both sites.
DEFRA has decided to cancel these schemes and so this permissive access comes to an end on 31st January 2018.