The spectacular 14-acre rhododendron and azalea gardens at Stody Lodge near Holt will be welcoming the public through its gates once again in May 2017. Bookings for groups and tours are being taken now - don't miss out on this unique garden experience!
2017 opening times are:
- Sunday 7th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm) The Stody 'Kids for Kids' Family Fun Day
- Sunday 14th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Sunday 21st May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Tuesday 23rd May 2017* (1pm - 5pm) in aid of the National Garden Scheme
- Wednesday 24th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Thursday 25th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Friday 26th May 2017 - (1pm - 5pm)
(Saturday 27th May 2017 - CLOSED)
- Sunday 28th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
- Bank Holiday Monday 29th May 2017 (1pm - 5pm)
*Stody Lodge Gardens will open in aid of the National Garden Scheme 1pm - 5pm on Tuesday 23rd May 2017. Non-members also welcome.
Entrance is £6, children under 12 free (payable by cash or cheque)
Dogs on leads are welcome, there is a free car park, plant stall and delicious homemade teas.
Private group visits are available by appointment Monday to Friday.
Please contact 01263 863994 for further visitor information and entrance fees.
There is good disabled access to most areas of the gardens.
Entrance is £6*, children under 12 free, payable by cash or cheque.
Dogs welcome. Delicious homemade teas. Good wheelchair access to most areas of the garden.
Midweek groups welcome by appointment. Please call 01263 863994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org